|مقالات چاپ شده در مجلات معتبر خارج کشور(عنوان مقاله،سال) :
- Bahmanyar, M A and M, Ghajar Sepanlou. 2008. Influence of Saline Irrigation
Water and Gypsum on Leaf Nutrient Accumulation, Protein and Oil Seed in
Soybean Cultivars. Journal of Plant Nutrition. V: 31, No: 1-3. PP: 485 – 495.
- Ramezani, E; M, Ghajar Sepanlou and H A, Naghdi Badi. 2011. The effect of salinity on the growth, morphology and physiology of Echium amoenum Fish. & Mey. African Journal of Biotechnology. V: 10(44). pp: 8765-8773.
- Rahimy Alashty, S; M. A. Bahmanyar and M. Ghajar Sepanlou. 2011. Changes of pH, organic carbon, electrical conductivity, nickel and chrome in soil and concentration of Ni and Cr in radish and lettuce plants as influenced by three year application of municipal compost. African Journal of Agricultural Research. V: 6(16), pp: 3740-3746.
- Ahmad Abadi, Z; M, Ghajar Sepanlou and M.A. Bahmanyar. 2011. The effect of municipal compost application on the amount of micro elements and their absorption in soil and medicinal plant of mint. African Journal of Biotechnology. V: 10(77), pp: 17716-17725.
- Masoudi, N; M, Ghajar Sepanlou and M.A. Bahmanyar. 2012. Distribution of lead, cadminm, copper and zinc in roadside soil of Sari-Ghaemshahr road, Iran. African Journal of Agricultural Research. V: 7(2), pp: 198-204.
- Ghajar Sepanlou,M; A. Ahmadpoor Sefidkoohi and M. A. Bahmanyar. 2012. Investigating the effects of long-term application of compost-like output on wheat yield and N, P and K in kernel and soil under planting. African Journal of Agricultural Research. V: 7(14), pp: 2215-2224.
- Hasanzadeh, E; M. Ghajar Sepanlou and M. A. Bahmanyar. 2012. Effects of potassium and manure fertilizers on concentration of micro elements in leaf and grain of wheat under water stress. European Journal of Experimental Biology. V: 2(3), pp: 520-524.
- Sorboni, A.G; M.A. Bahmanyar and M.G. Sepanlou. 2013. Accumulation of lead and nickel in soil and spearmint ( Mentha Spisata) growing on soil treated with municipal solid wastes and sewage sludge. International Journal of Agriculture: Research and Review. V: 3(1), pp: 126-132.